"We're a Family Owned Ford Dealership Since 1930."
Back in 1930 the City of Fullerton was experiencing a boom fueled by the food processing industry. It was in that year brother-in-laws, Arlee Mills and E.R. McCoy, opened McCoy & Mills Ford Tire & Tractor on the corner of Harbor and Commonwealth. After a decade of growth, E.R. McCoy expanded to a location in Anaheim-- McCoy Ford Car and Tractor.
Then in 1950 a fire destroyed the Fullerton location, and McCoy & Mills Ford re-opened at its present location on 700 W. Commonwealth. In the late 1950's we expanded the sales department and started selling Ford cars and trucks.
E.R. McCoy's daughter, June, married Bill Miller and E.R and Bill ran McCoy Motor Co in Anaheim. Bill and June's son Jim Miller started working at McCoy Motor Co at the age of eight and continued working at the family stores.
In 1980, Jim Miller became General Manager/Owner of McCoy Mills Ford and his sister Jana Bogart followed suit a few years later. Joe Green, service manager, and Lori Closs, office manager, became partners after 30 years of employment.
Since 1930 McCoy & Mills Ford has been family owned. McCoy & Mills Ford continues to grow. E.R. McCoy would have been proud of how far the dealership has come and how committed McCoy & Mills Ford is to Fullerton.
McCoy & Mills Ford is based in the heart of Orange County in the city of Fullerton. McCoy & Mills Ford proudly serves Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Buena Park, La Mirada, Placentia, Brea, Yorba Linda, La Habra, and all surrounding cities.
McCoy & Mills Ford